Pet Health Certificates | USDA Vets in Eagan Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer

International Health Certificates 

USDA certified veterinarian on staff.

There's a lot to consider when traveling with your pet. Airlines and destinations often have different requirements. We offer health certificates for clients traveling with their pets, but with all the different regulations, we can not keep up with every location's rules. We encourage you to do your research before coming in for your appointment. We will only do certificates for international travel if clients use a travel service to keep track of requirements and paperwork.

  • AVMA Traveling with your pet - Information about traveling with your pet.
  • USDA Aphis Guidelines for Travel - USDA Aphis site with information on regulations and guidelines for travel.
  • Air Animal - Air Animal is an animal travel service. They handle all the details of travel, including requirements and paperwork.
  • Pets Welcome - Search for pet-friendly hotels, resorts, and other pet travel services and information.

Call us at (651) 456-5665 or request an appointment online for your pet's health certificate.

USDA Certified Veterinarian

Companion Animal Hospital